Monday, March 9, 2015

New Etsy Store for Art's the Answer!


I am excited!


Art't the Answer now has an etsy shop where you can purchase hand marbled book marks....


and marbled river rocks that can be used in many creative ways...


They can be stacked under a bonsai tree or in a zen garden...


Used decoratively in a shelf vignette...


Or even in a photo shoot for detail shots. I will be adding other creative items as time goes on.


So please check out my etsy shop and remember...



All proceeds go towards more art supplies and food for our two cats! 

6 comments:

Gina said...

Dear Theresa, How fantastic! Welcome to Etsy. I love being part of Etsy.
Your marbled papers and stones are fabulous. I have placed an order.

Congratulations on opening an Etsy shop.
ox, Gina

Theresa Cheek said...

Gina! Thank you so much! I am excited to finally extend my work on to Etsy.

Mark D. Ruffner said...

Dear Theresa,

What a great idea! I'm looking forward to seeing your shop grow, and I know it's going to be successful and a really fun outlet for all that creativity of yours!

PassportandCuriosity said...

What a great surprise to see our homes can have a piece of your talent. I favor those beautiful marbled river rocks!

Easy to see your love of Venice is a part of your work. Nance

Byron Washington said...

Those marbled river rocks look amazing! I’m curious as to how you were able to do that swirling pattern, as it is truly mesmerizing to look at. Good luck to you and your shop! And by the way, the cat looks adorable. :-)

Byron Washington @ Smart Business Choices

Lindsey said...

I love how each marbled book mark and the stone seem to have their own unique design, each containing their own individual beauty and appeal. This is a great way to create amazing things out of nature. I truly like the idea of getting some of these and knowing I'll have something no one else has a copy of. Good luck on your online store!

Related Posts with Thumbnails